“Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.” Psalm 106:1
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 persons and ask them new 11 questions.
- Notify the nominees and comment them on one of their posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award in your post.
Here are the questions asked by bangonkapatid.
- If you recommend three blog post from your blog, what it well be? And why? – I will recommend these posts: 1. The Greatest Miracle – For God do not tire of forgiving us everyday! 2. Called to be Gracious – For each one of us bestowed graces which will help us prepare the way of the Lord in His final coming. 3. ‘On some coincidences of the movie 1492 with the discovery of the Philippines’ – For the Church will be celebrating her 500th year anniversary of Philippine Christianity next year.
- Who is Jesus Christ in Your Life?– For me Jesus is my Friend and Healer.
- What is your favorite verse? – Galatians 4:4, “But when the fullness of time had come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law…”
- What is love? – God’s Manifestation of Himself to us.
- What is your favorite motivational and inspirational quote? – “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13)
- What has been your greatest struggle when it comes to blogging? – Time.
- What was the greatest adventure in your life so far? – Becoming a house parent 23 kids (aged 5-15) was for me a greatest adventure in my life.
- What is your favorite Christian music? – “Shine Jesus Shine”
- What made you decide to start your blog?- I started this blog because I was required to read the works and articles of our Professor Priest, yet I decided recently to posts reflections to do Christ will, “To proclaim Him and let others know, that God’s love is always alive in us!”
- What’s your biggest fear? And how you overcome it? – This time, candidly, my biggest fear is not able to maximize the Kingdom of God. How I will overcome this fear? By sharing reflections, especially to my Basic Ecclesial Communities and to the Youth ministry which I am serving.
- If your heart is broken will you worship the Lord? And why? – Yes, I will worship the Lord, because He is the author of my life and I am sure that He will heal my broken heart.
These are the questions for my nominees; (Questions related to God)
- Who is your favorite character in the Bible aside from Jesus? And why?
- How do you develop your relationship with God?
- Who is Jesus for you?
- Have you visited historical Churches? If yes, where?
- Do you read the Bible? (Y/N)
- What parable stories of Jesus in the Gospels touched you most?
- Do you love religious music? If yes, proceed to question number 8. If no, leave the number 8 question blank.
- Can you name one favorite religious music?
- What is your favorite verse in the New Testament?
- What is your favorite verse in the Old Testament?
- What day of the week you spend hours in meeting the Lord?
I am happy to follow your blog and read your inspiring messages. Thank you in advance! God bless you. I will be praying for you.